1. The four body types in William H. Sheldons somatotyping were endomorphs,
mesomorphs, ectomorphs, and others that were balanced individuals and did not fit into
any of the other categories. Endomorphs are individuals that are soft, rou
Unit Two Lab Questions:
Exploring the Mind of A Killer:
1. What factors does Fallon suggest create psychopathic killers?
Fallon suggests that genes, biological-epigenetic genetic brain damage, and the environment are
all factors that create a p
Megan Theobald 1
Unit Three Text Questions:
1. What is social disorganization theory?
Social disorganization theory is the argument that crime is due to social conflict, social change,
and lack of consensus in a group.
2. What are three
Unit Three Lab Questions:
Online Cyber Crime:
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is this number accurate?
More than $500,000,000 was lost to Internet thievery last year. This is not an accurate number
and is hard to measure becaus
Criminology Unit 4 Text Questions
1. The two different legal categories of homicide is primary and nonprimary. Primary homicides are
those in which the victim and perpetrator knew each other as friends, family or other
Unit Three Discussion Questions 1&2
Original Thread: Strain theory explains crime exceedingly well. Everyone has the capability to
commit a crime or an act of violence, though some are more prone to this behavior, but this
reaction must be triggered by so