1) Potsdam Conference: The big 3: Stalin, Churchill, and Truman meet to discuss post WWII. They
compromise that each side would take reparations from its own occupation zone. It created the
Council of Foreign Ministers which marked the end
1) Josiah Strong- American clergyman who preached Anglo-Saxon superiority and called for a stronger
US missionary effort overseas.
2) Alfred Thayer Mahan- American naval officer,wrote influential books in which he emphasized se
1) Margaret Sanger: American leader for the movement to legalize birth control
during the early 1900s.
2) National War Labor Relations Board: Business leaders working together to solve labor difficulties which
disarrange the war efforts.