AP Chemistry First Week HomeworkThis is the only time Im going to type out your homework (our
textbooks will be assigned on Friday).
1) A measurement is a quantitative observation involving both a number and a unit.
a) What is a
Enrichment and Extension
You are a sales representative for a fashion and accessory wholesaler specializing in handbags. The price per handbag
varies based on the number of handbags purchased in each order. Beginning
Immune System Test Study Sheet
1. Know what pathogens are and what they do.
2. Know how tuberculosis is spread.
3. Know what diseases are spread by vectors and the which vector spreads
4. Know how a intestinal diseases are spread.
5. Know what the n
Chapter 16 Spontaneity, entropy and free energy
-A reaction that will occur without outside intervention.
-We cant determine how fast.
-We need both thermodynamics and kinetics to describe a reactio
mms - in». 5': W2. Chum Y » av Wamtur mam
" 9 a *WM Veac'Ucm-x Ada -_ cerc. Tli-«qé «AH. 101 Kea-
"3 bed we Cami +£2.11 how
dimmok will swam/18"er Tm To mma » mum;
-" Y2 "if?" \Ql/Ivairs h "Him 9'; 5 L44 Lvlgiacxt'd
/ ' JWKW De..-
Radian Ta ~. . = (m.
Argon was suspected to be present in air by Henry Cavendish in 1785. It was not discovered
until 1894 by Lord Rayleigh and Sir William Ramsay, in an experiment in which they removed
all of the oxygen and nitrogen from a sample of air.