1. What are the characteristics of women warriors in mythology and folklore?
All warrior in mythology and folklore were described as self-righteous, had a
sence of justice, and loyal. But women were specifically described as having
a strong sense of honor
1. Was there a real King Arthur? Explain your answer.
It isnt clear if there was or wasnt a real King Arthur but its believed that
there may have been a Roman-affiliated military leader that fought off a
2. Is King Arthur a hero? Why or wh
1. My overall total indicates that I have a higher communication competence.
2. The motivational model of communication was my highest score. I think that was my highest score
because I am eager to approach social situations and I do a very good job at mo
1. What key roles do animals play in legends and mythology? Choose one to
describe in detail.
Animals in legends and mythology are usually the antagonist, dualistic, or a
faithful companion. If theyre the antagonist then their only purpose is to try and
Amazon Warrior Women
1. Who were the Amazon Warrior Women?
Amazon Warrior Women were the first time a race of women warriors were
ever mentioned. They were strong women who did not care for men and
would only keep their child if it was a girl. But in the
1. What purposes did myths serve to ancient peoples?
Myths provided ancient people a way to answer questions kids had like, How
was the earth created. They also gave them a way to explain cultural
customs, beliefs, and values.
2. How do creation myths dif
Ive been a member of the girls hockey community in Eagle River, Alaska since 2008.
Girls hockey in Eagle River, well all of alaska actually, is not an easy program to be a part of.
Every pre-season you have a constant worry that maybe we will not have eno
1. In the Myths from around the World section, read through the various
myths from different parts of the world. What similarities do you notice in
the myths? Are the myths influenced by the culture that they are from?
Why or why not?
Throughout the Myths
Implement control and Prevention: During the movie Dr. Mears went with Dave to look at
an auditorium big enough to hold everyone that was either exposed or infected with the
Verify the diagnosis: during the movie you didnt see
1. What are three of the universal characteristics of a hero based on what
you have learned in this unit?
Three universal characteristics of hero are that they are marked as
special before birth, walk among yet isolated from common people, and