Worksheet on Measurement Instruments
1) 2 rulers are pictured to the right. Which
would give you the more precise
2) George read the volume of the liquid in the graduated
cylinder to the right as 52.06 ml.
A) What readin
Worksheet 11-1 Name
Organic Compounds Period
1. What is the general molecular formula for alkanes?
2. Dene chained alkanes.
3. Dene branched alkanes.
4. What does the prex cyclo indicate with alkanes?
5. What is the general molecular form
GHS HONORS CHEMISTRY
GAS LAWS WORKSHEEI' 2
THE IDEAL GAS LAW(S)
NAME: DATE: BLOCK:
l. Determine the densities of LG mole of the following gases at the indicated conditions:
a) Sulfur (IV) oxide, 502, at 2.0 atmospheres and 20.0 C
b) Carbon dioxide, C01, a
Worksheet 2-1 Name
Atomic Structure Period
1. Which statements in Daltons atomic theory are now considered to be incorrect? Describe
how the modern atomic theory differs from these statements.
2. Which subatomic particles are charged?