1. Pronoun Errors
Pronoun reference Errors
E.g. Samantha and Jane went shopping, but she couldnt find anything she
Error: The above she could refer to either Samantha or Jane. This is a pronoun
error of reference
The average movie
Note: You are looking for the BEST ANSWER and not the perfect answer. Pick the
answer that is superior to all the other answer choices whether or not you agree with the
layout or diction.
Sentences will not always only have one error.
Set 21 Math section (answer keys on the very bottom)
1. If Henry were to add 5 gallons of water to a tank that is already full of water, the
tank would be 7/8 full. How many gallons of water would the
Odds & Evens
Positives & Negatives
Answer: Yes, xy is odd
Odd numbers can be represented as 2m + 1 or 2n + 1, where m
and n are integers. (Think about why this is.) Mul
Only spend 1 min and 45 seconds on each question
Parts of the a Critical Reasoning Question
2. A Premise: gives reason why something should be believed
3. A conclusion: is a statement that follows from one or more reasons
3 Parts of CR Question:
2. Question Stem
3. Answer Options
Analyzing the Stimulus:
1. Types of Stimulus:
- Argument: Argument will have premises and conclusion.
- Fact Set: Fact set will have only premises and will NOT have any conclusion.