CHAPTER 5: CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
1. Peter Drucker has stated that successful innovators must look, ask, and listen.
2. Innovation is the process by which entrepreneurs convert opportunities into marketable ideas.
3. The innova
CHAPTER 8: THE SEARCH FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL CAPITAL
1. Use of debt to finance a new venture involves a payback of funds plus an interest fee for the use of the money.
NAT: AACSB Analytic | Environmental Influence
2. The most common
CHAPTER 6: THE ASSESSMENT FUNCTION WITH OPPORTUNITIES
1. Since the mid-1990s, the number of new start-up ventures has been approximately 1500 per day.
2. The entrepreneurial motivations of individuals relate to the entrepreneur, the envi