Dialectical Journal Template for Macbeth
In the first column: Write down a direct quote from the text
In the second column: cite the page
In the third column: Explain why you selected this quotation. Why is it important? What
do you not
Born in Peoria, Illinois, on
May 4, 1884.
Family from Irish lineage
Attended Vassar College and
transferred to the University
of Chicago, where she
received a bachelor degree in
chemistry in 1904 and a
master in 1905.
Taught chemistry in many
Chapter 16 Thermodynamics Notes
Energy: the ability
Law of Conservation Energy:
Energy stored in a chemical bond is called
Specific Heat of Water:
(J / g C) x
1 cal = 4.184 J
Chapter 5 Test
Thursday, September 17, 2015
1. Metric System/ SI system
a. Base units
i. Kilo (k) - 1,000
ii. Milli (m) - 1,000
iii. Centi ( c) - 100
c. Conversions (2 step and 1 step)
Ex: convert 3.4 Liters to milliliters
3.5 L x 1,00
Stages of Healing
During the first phase of healing the inflammatory stage happens
immediately after the injury. Blood will rush to the area causing swelling at the
affected area. The injury will be painful at the touch, and const
Chapter 11 SAEQs
1. Describe the nature of the Southern economy in the pre-Civil War period.
2. Describe the social and economic life of Southern planters and their Southern ladies.
3. Compare and contrast the conditions of slave
Study Guide for Chapter 6,7, 8 Exam
1. Know the difference between a prokaryotic and a eukaryotic cell (size, organelles present).
2. Why does a cell need to have a large surface area compared to the volume of the cell? Which
cell has the greate
Chapter 24 Questions
The Origin of Species
1. How does macroevolution differ from microevolution?
2. What is a species according to the biological species concept?
3. What blocks two individuals from creating a hybrid zygote?
4. What blocks two
The Constitution and the New Republic
Framing a New Government
A. Advocates of Centralization
1. Supporters of a Strong National Government
2. Alexander Hamilton
B. A Divided Convention
1. The Founding Fathers
2. The Virginia Plan
AP Biology Summer Assignment Miyamoto/Easton 2015-2016
Welcome to AP Biology! The revised AP Biology curriculum focuses on four Big Ideas.
Big Idea 1: The process of evolution drives the diversity and unity of life.
This unit is about the principles of n