Unit 6 text
1. What are epiphyseal fusions? What can they tell a forensic anthropologist?
Epiphyseal fusion is the closing of the areas of bones like the clavicle, iliac
crest and other lo
Unit 6 lab
Following Antigone: Forensic Anthropology and Human Rights
1. What is the play Antigone about? What does this title have to do with the
work of the Argentine Forensic Anthropology Team?
Unit 6 lab
Poor Kids <- your lab link
1. What are some of the effects of being poor for kids? Describe what life is
like for the kids shown in the video. Write at least two paragraphs describing
the effects on chi
Prologue and Chapter 18 Study Guide
Answer the following questions in complete sentences. Completing the study guide is extra credit. It will be worth 5
points. It is all or nothing. NO PARTIAL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN! Must be handwritten and completed in th
Study Guide Chapter I
Answer the following questions in COMPLETE SENTENCES. All or nothing! This
must be HANDWRITTEN in notebook.
1. What is hindsight bias and what is the problem with it?
2. Why is skepticism and humility important for a scientific attit