1. Are horizontal price fixing and vertical price fixing per se violations of the Sherman Act?
2. If Sterling Steel refused to buy concrete from Carat Concrete unless CC bought
Introduction to Sales
1. Katie, a full time student, sold her textbooks to Linda for $300. The UCC, Article 2, governs
2. M&E is a tools manufacturer. M&E contracted to sell Kurt a table saw. M&E is a merchant in
1. CPA QUESTIONA voluntary petition filed under the liquidation provisions of Chapter 7 of the
federal Bankruptcy Code:
(a) Is not available to a corporation unless it has previously filed a petition under the reorganization
1. Dell advertised that a computer came with particular software. In fact, the software was not
available for several months. Instead, Dell sent customers a coupon for the software when
available. What did Dell do wrong?
1. Suppose that you are the manager of General Motors plant that is about to start producing Hummers.
The Hummer requires special protective paint that, as it turns out, reacts with other chemicals during
the application process to
1. Beth sent fraudulent emails through both her account at work and her personal account at home.
Although Beth had never read her employers handbook, it said the company had the right to
access work emails. The police _obtain a se
1. Thomass English muffins wanted to protect the method by which it makes muffins with air pockets what
it calls "nooks and crannies". What would be the best way to achieve this goal?
1. Quick, Onyx, and Nash were deeded a piece of land as tenants in common. The deed provided
that Quick owned one-half the property and Onyx and Nash owned one-quarter each. If Nash
dies, the property will be owned as follows:
Which of the following requirements must be met to create a bailment?
Delivery of personal property to the intended bailee
Possession by the intended bailee
(I.c)Both I and II
(I.d)None of the abo
1. CPA QUESTION A decedents will provided that the estate was to be divided among the decedents
issue, per capita and not per stirpes. If there are two surviving children and three grandchildren who
are children of a predeceased ch
Sales and Lease Contracts Quiz
The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts
1. The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) attempts to provide which of the following:
a. guidelines for making common law contracts that deal with the sale of land.
b. a frame
Crimson Case Study
The differences between Captain Ramsey and second in command Lieutenant
Commander Hunter are displayed in many situations throughout the movie. While
there are many layers and reasons to why they are different leaders stylistic