1. A. Bank of America
B. Money that's set aside but available when you need it. Interest that accrues over time. Worry-free
C. Use a debit card. Debit cards allow you to access your checking account conveniently and securely,
a. A persons house being destroyed due to a natural disaster.
b. The house being destroyed.
c. It would definitely create unexpected expenses. Although you could purchase products
to decrease your chances of something happening to y
1. Co-workers with diverse cultural backgrounds bring unique experiences and perceptions to the
table in groups and work teams. Another advantage of workplace diversity is the opportunity for
employees' personal growth. Being exposed t
1. An example of a situation where someone would have to use money from a financial reserve
would be having to buy a new car. Another example would be if someone in the family got
extremely sick. They would have tons of doctor bills or
1. Personal finance is the way you manage your own money and the things you own. Good
financial planning skills can help you fund your education and also, create a budget on
things that you buy. These are important to me personally bec
1. I would prefer and interest rate to compound annually. If it were to compound quarterly or daily
that means I would have to pay more money, in which I wouldnt want to do. So, annually is the
best choice to spend the least money as p
Assignment 1: Economic Basics
Save this file in your course folder, and name it with Assignment, the section number, and your first
initial and last name. For example, Jessie Robinson's assignment for Section 1 would
1. One short term goal I have for myself is to make all As for the six weeks. One thing I need to do
to accomplish this goal is to study for tests and quizzes
2. A long term goal I have is to become a pediatrician. Two things I need to
a. I would choose to open a hair salon.
b. I would choose to get debt funding to open my business. The reason I would choose this
is because I would not want to share ownership
c. I would prefer to go to a bank and make a loan for f
1. A. I chose to analyze my birthday cake that my mother gave to me on my birthday.
B. My birthday cake actually has a very good form utility. It is very attractive and has a lot of
detail to it. I cant think of anyways to make it have