Homework #6, Part 1: Due Wednesday, April 1
1. Distinguish between-groups variability from within-groups variability.
2. In ANOVA, what does it mean if between-groups variability is much larger than within-
3. Insert the missing entrie
Homework #2 Due Beginning of Class Wednesday, Jan 28: Write your answers on
separate sheets of paper. Clearly label each question you are answering. Please
follow all the specific instructions for homework detailed in
Homework #6 Part 2: Due Wednesday, April 1.
1. Complete the following problem using Repeated-measures ANOVA (Ch. 13 in
Jaccard & Becker). Does the full moon do strange things to people? To test this,
researchers recorded the number of admissions to psychi
Homework 3 Standard Scores (Psych Stats): Due Wednesday, Feb 4
Please write your answers on a separate sheet of paper. Show all formula and all your work.
Please draw and shade areas under the curve for each answer.
1. What is the z-score for the raw scor
Homework #4 Part 1: Due Wednesday, Feb 11
Write your answers clearly on a separate page.
Below are two distributions of scoresthe heights of a sample of Scripps women and the
number of hours they reported sleeping. Fo
Stats Lab #5: Sampling Distributions
In the first part of this laboratory we will draw samples of different sizes from a larger population
and then look at statistics calculated on those samples. We will be working with the variable BMI,
body mass index.