Chapter 5 Section 1 Review Questions
Search the internet and find a food chain that contains at least 4 animals. Paste it here:
Search the internet and find a food WEB that contains most of the animals from your food chain
Why do scientists
1. What are two types of medicine? How do the
types differ from each other? What is an example of
Two types of medicine are, curative medicine and
preventive medicine, they differ because curative
focuses on people who are already i
1. What are the benefits of desegregating schools according to research on the topic?
The benefits of desegregating schools based on the research are that, minority's' abilities
tend to approve, and race isn't as big of an issue anymore.
1. How does media coverage of infectious diseases affect our perceptions of them?
The media coverage of infectious diseases affect our perceptions by making us
think they are really serious compared to every other disease that isn't cover
UNIT 3 TEXT QUESTIONS
1. What are absolute deprivation and relative deprivation?
Absolute deprivation is the absence of the basics like food, shelter, clothing, and
health care, and relative deprivation is the condition of being deprived
1. What is the overall challenge of the game? How does the challenge reflect real life?
The overall challenge of the game is to always have money while dealing with real world problems.
The challenge reflects real life because it gives you situations that