Chapter 2 Questions
1. The common mistake that web designers make when testing their sites is that they
dont test their sites on different web browsers or for different screen resolutions.
2. The prime reason that users may l
Chapter 1 Questions
1. HTML is the subset for the markup language for Standardized Generalized
Markup Language (SGML).
2. The three characteristics of HTML that make it ideal for the world wide web is
that its nonproprie
Chapter 6 Questions
1. The two parts of a style rule is that the style tag is the selector and the declaration.
2. The three ways to combine CSS rules with the html code is the style attribute, the
<style> element, and the e