1. Which of the following is a user accounts category?(Choose all that apply)
2. Which of the following is a built- in user account? (Choose all that apply)
1. Workgroup and domain installations of DHCP require the authorization of the DHCP
server before IP addresses can be allocated
True or False?
2. As with the Active Directory database, the DHCP
1. Which of the following is the default forest functional level for a Windows Server 2008
domain controller installed in a new forest?
2.Which of the following is true about forests running
1. Which of the following is needed if a computer with IP address 172.31.210.10/24 wants
to communicate with a computer with IP address 172.31.209.122/24?
2. A computer that wants to share a networ
Basic Operating System
Which editions of Windows can be used to serve up Remote Desktop?
Vista Business or Ultimate editions or Windows XP Professional
What is the listening port for remote desktop?
1.Which of the following allows administrators to create and manage security profiles?
B) Security Configuration Wizard
2.This tool allow administrators to view security and update information for m
1.Which of the following best describes DNS? (Choose all that apply.)
a. Hierarchical database
d. Distributed database
2.Which of the following accurately represents an FQDN?
1. RRAS is the TCP/IP routing protocol supported on Windows Server 2008 running
Routing and Remote Access Services that dynamically determines routes based on information
from neighboring routers call
1. Which DNS record determines the destination mail server for a domain?
2. What is the name of the text file used on a local machine to perform host name-to-IP
1. A small arrow at the lower-left corner of an icon identifies it as what?
A. A super icon
B. An icon headed for the Recycle Bin
C. A shortcut
D. A large file
C. A shortcut
2. What could be described as mini-applicat