How To Construct a Line Graph On Paper
What To Do
How To Do It
Identify the variables
Independent Variable (controlled by the experimentor)
Goes on the X axis (horizontal)
Should be on the left side of a data table.
Dependent Variable (changes wit
Chapter 17: Macroevolution
17.1: The Big Bang
1. What do scientists believe about the universe as we observe it today?
2. How does the evidence support this belief?
3. According to science research, how old is the earth?
4. How did th
Early Earth 17.2 17. 4
1. Why to scientists believe that earth was hot when it first formed?
2. How did this contribute to the presence of an atmosphere?
3. If you could go back in a hypothetical time machine and breathe the
Integrins in Health and Disease
Angiogenesis, or the production of new blood vessels, is critical not only during
development but also during oncogenesis or cancer development; tumors need a ready
blood supply for survival. V3 integrin attachment to the E
Microevolution 2017 Quiz Review
1. What factors encourage adaptation in a species?
2, 3, 7 Compare/contrast microevolution and macroevolution
4, 5, 6, 21 What does the Hardy-Weinberg model predict? What are the
two equations used for quantitative data?
Why are we doing this lab?
You will have two slides to view: Growing onion roots and a growing fish egg.
You need to sketch or photograph a cell in each phase:
Introduction to Evolution Test Review
1, 29. Define bioinformatics
2. How are genes sequenced?
3, 4. How does gene density differ among living things?
5. What are STRs? Why are they useful?
6. How much of our DNA codes for proteins?
7. Even though we hav
Mechanisms of Gene Transfer and
Genetic Recombination in Bacteria
Page 348 Name:
1. Define: Transformation
2. How has our view of transformation among bacterial cells changed in
3. How can we enhance the process of transformation?
Exaggerated Traits and Breeding Success in Widowbirds:
A Case of Sexual Selection and Evolution
J. Phil Gibson
Department of Zoology and Department of Botany and Microbiology
University of Oklahoma
Part I Introduction
Natural selection is the evolution
Science question to
How does a change in medium affect light?
If a light is pointed into a glass of water.
Then the light will appear to be bent.
Drop of dish soap
Very bright green laser
Third Read: Poetry Collection 4 Quiz
Jared Perez is reviewing answers for this assessment.
Points scored may differ from the grading guidelines because of teacher review. Contact your program
teacher if you have any questions.