1. What are the three main purposes of money?
a. Money is a way to exchange value for goods/services, it is a
measure of value, and it can store value.
2. What three factors influence the value of a countrys currency?
a. The three factors
1. Who is Prince Bandar?
a. The Saudi Arabian Diplomat to the US.
2. Which company was involved in the arms deal between Saudi Arabia
a. BAE Systems, or British Aerospace Systems.
3. What event changed the laws in the US about companies bribi
1. What happened to the shares in the Mississippi Company? How did people
Law overstated the wealth of Louisiana. This created a boom in the stock
demand for the Mississippi Company. The French Government had to admit
fraud, because Laws actions wh
1. What do we mean by the term global business?
a. Global Business means designing, manufacturing, and selling
products or services on a global scale.
2. Name two low-risk methods for getting involved in global business.
a. One method is
1. What is money?
Money is a system of exchange between two entities for goods and/or
services. Money must be valuable to both parties.
2. How did religious views influence money-lending in early Italy? When
did money lending become acceptable?
1. Why do people buy insurance?
People buy insurance because it gives them peace of mind and for the
financial protection it offers. Insurance is all about managing risk and
financial protection. Without insurance people would be unable to pay for the