Physics Second Semester Physics Review
1. The frequency of oscillation f of a mass m suspended from a vertical spring is given by
where k is the spring constant.
If the spring is stretched twice as much before being let go what will happen to the frequenc
La Sociedad Honoraria Hispnica: Los Das de Tutoras
*AVISO: Las tutoras tendrn lugar en el aula 71 Sur!
Martes el 23 de agosto
Mircoles el 24 de agosto
Jueves el 25 de agosto
Lunes el 29 de agosto
1. What are the three main purposes of money?
a. Money is a way to exchange value for goods/services, it is a
measure of value, and it can store value.
2. What three factors influence the value of a countrys currency?
a. The three factors
Prioritizing Economic Goals
I believe security is the most important of the economic goals.
Security means that a populace knows that it will always not only be
protected, but it will always have access to necessities. One reason for
this is that
1. Who is Prince Bandar?
a. The Saudi Arabian Diplomat to the US.
2. Which company was involved in the arms deal between Saudi Arabia
a. BAE Systems, or British Aerospace Systems.
3. What event changed the laws in the US about companies bribi
1. What happened to the shares in the Mississippi Company? How did people
Law overstated the wealth of Louisiana. This created a boom in the stock
demand for the Mississippi Company. The French Government had to admit
fraud, because Laws actions wh
Life in a Centrally Planned Economy
If I had to move from a modernized economy to a command
economy, my life would change in many ways, and not in a good way. I
would start by being assigned a living quarters. I would probably be
placed in a large complex
An interactive Timeline
Click on a year to go to that years events, click return to come back
The Apple design team orders boxes of Nike watches
Presumably, this is to use the de
1. What do we mean by the term global business?
a. Global Business means designing, manufacturing, and selling
products or services on a global scale.
2. Name two low-risk methods for getting involved in global business.
a. One method is
1. What is money?
Money is a system of exchange between two entities for goods and/or
services. Money must be valuable to both parties.
2. How did religious views influence money-lending in early Italy? When
did money lending become acceptable?
October 2, 2016
Project Cure and its Global Contributions
Project Cure is a global charity that started in Denver Colorado. They started with the
goal of bringing unused medical supplies to countries who could use them. Even though supplies
1. Why do people buy insurance?
People buy insurance because it gives them peace of mind and for the
financial protection it offers. Insurance is all about managing risk and
financial protection. Without insurance people would be unable to pay for the