6 Rules of Outstanding Content
It doesnt interrupt
-People have no patience for interruptions
-If you want to talk to consumers while they are being entertained, we need to entertain them
Doesnt make demands
-Make it simple
-Make it memorable
-Make it inv
1. Provide an example of an online advertisement that you feel is
successful for the company?
2. Do you feel that the advertisement has been altered
successfully for the online environment? Why or why not?
3. What do you feel will be the future of online
Sponsorships are a growing method used in advertising to
promote products and / or services.
1. Why would a company choose to sponsor an event, team, or
2. What benefits does the company gain from this sponsorship?
3. What does the event, team, or
If advertisers can't reach a particular market segment with information,
it's probably not a very useful segment.
Demographic segmentation is widely used in selecting target segments
and includes basic descriptors such as ag
POS (Point of Sale) advertising has become extremely popular over the past few
years. Answer each of the questions in a paragraph of 4 sentences or more.
1. How effective do you feel POS advertising is?
2. Do you feel that POS advertising successfully alt
Buyer behavior can be difficult to predict. Answer each of the two questions
below in one paragraph of at least 4 sentences for each question. 1. Thinking
about what we covered in class and from your research or personal experience,
what company or brand