1. Why might an organization have specialized offices? Give an illustration of such an office.
To separate businesses. EX: police station
2. What makes telecommuting a feasible way of handling offices work?
telecommuting is for work on the go. You c
1. A vertical group of cells in a worksheet identified by letters.
2. A unique identifier for a cell which is formed by combining the cell's
column letter and row number.
3. Returns the average (arithmetic means) of its
1. Provides research, information, education, and training in the field of
occupational safety and health OSHA
2. A permanent place where the operations o the business, professional
person, or organization take place Traditional Office
3. The capability t
1. Data processing: to load data
2. Desktop publishing : to put an icon on your desktop
3. Facsimile (fax) : a way to send information through telephone lines.
4. Field : a place where you can insert information
5. Formula :