The Kickin Crab
Social Security No.:
Outline Lecture FourteenEconomies of Exploitation: The Atlantic Slave Trade
1) What were the economic driving forces behind the slave trade?
2) What were some global repercussions?
I) The Origin of the Atlantic Slave Trade
a) Slavery Prior to 1
Outline Lecture TwelveSpanish Conquest of the Americas
I) A Miraculous Conquest?
a) Traditional Emphasis Regarding the Conquest
i) How could a few hundred conquistadors topple well-established empires?
(1) Fatalism of Moctezuma?
(2) Pivotal role of Malinc
Outline Lecture ThreeMongols in China: The Yuan Dynasty
1) What challenges did the nomadic Mongol rulers face in managing a sedentary, multiethnic society?
2) How did they try to overcome them?
I) Khubilai Khan: From Nomad to Emperor of Chi
Outline Lecture NineThe Legacy of Muslim Rule in India
1) Muslim strategies for ruling the indigenous Hindu majority
2) Akbars experiment with religious syncretism
I) The Initial Encounter
a) Muslim entering the Punjab in northern India as ear
1. Please discuss how early civilization experienced and recorded dance in
the neolithic and paleolithic times.
2. Why are ritual forms of dance important in today's society?
3. Can you describe 3 elements of ritual dance that you experienced when
HI STORY OF
Patri ck Le - Remyah Nguyen - A my Tran - Cl audi a Bernaga - Ti na Doan
Wor ld War 2 as we know it occur red as a
HISTORY PROJECT 2
Division of Germany: After Germany lost World War ll, it got split into four zones
each being controlled by the Unites States, Britain, France, and the Soviet Union.
However, every nation did their own thing therefore leading to no unity
Martyrs of Justice
The Vietnam war took a toll on everyone involved or caught in the crossfire. The people
caught in the crossfire were the civilians who unintentionally suffered the most in the war. The
U.S. army would scavenge through their belongings a
The Symbol of Racial Unity
America was built on the blood, sweat and tears of many non-native Americans. That
is the exact reason why America is considered a symbol of acceptance and hope. America
was there when no unjust do
There came a time, a time that transported you to your personal
nightmare. Many lost all that they had. Families, money, property, all gone
without a trace. Some refer back to this day as Black Tuesday while it is
more commonly known as the
Tales of the Dead: kent state
This is the biggest mistake we have ever made said Ed
Grant realizing that what happened at Kent State was
unacceptable. The government and our founding fathers
established our rights on media and our freedom of spe