Running Head: PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURES
What sources of legal services are available for the indigent? Which is the most widely
used? Which provides the best service?
The practice of lawyers representing indigents has been in practice si
February 18, 2016
Apple To Fight to Hack San Bernardino Shooters Phone
A current story in the new is Apple fighting a magistrates order to break into an encrypted phone
belonging to one of the shooters in the San Bernardino t
April 27, 2016
Assignment # 7
1. List and describe the most significant items you may have learned from this course? Please elaborate
- Coming from a law enforcement background and being near the end of my degree program I have
April 29, 2016
Assignment # 4
An investigator may have evidence and a suspect in the case but officers/investigators have to be
sure they have enough evidence to prove probable cause to have that suspect arrested. When officers
I do believe that illegally obtained evidence does handicap the police from doing their job. The
fourth amendment brings up a debate between peoples individual liberties and the rights of
society. The fourth amendment protect citizens from unreasonable se
Assignment # 5
1. What is your definition of homicide?
The unlawful killing of one person by another
2. What is the primary basic requirement(s) in a homicide investigation?
The initial investigation of a homicide is basicall
April 14, 2016
Assignment # 6
1. What are the penalties for rape in Virginia? Make sure that you accurately and completely cite your
resources. Are these penalties adequate, or should they be more or less severe?
Rape in Virg