Inverting Op Amp code to find Rf:
> Gain = -250
> Rf= -Gain*Ri
Non Inverting Op Amp code to find Rf:
> Rf= (Gain-1)*Ri
EGR252 Quiz 3 Q&A
1. Two watt-meters connected to read the total power drawn by a balanced three-phase load.
If the two readings are 1500 W and - 500 W, what is the total power drawn by the load?
A. 1000 W
B. 2000 W
C. 500 W
D. 1500 W
2. A balanced
EGR252 Quiz 8 Q&A
1. For the two-port network shown in Figure 17-1, t, t A, t B and t C are the transmission parameters. Let
C1=10mF, C2=10mF, R=1, L1=10mH, L2=10mH, and =100 rad/sec. Which of the following statements is
A. t A =
EGR252 Quiz 7 (Chapter 16) Q&A
1. What is Q 0 of the circuit shown in Figure 16-1?
2. For the circuit shown in Figure 16-2, which of the following statement is true ?
A. Z in =10- j990 ( ) at frequ
EGR252 Chapter 10 Q&A
1. A 1 mH inductor, a 5 resistor, and a 10 mF capacitor are in parallel. Find the admittance of the parallel
combination at =200 rad/s.
0.2-j3 ( S)
2. A 1 H inductor, a 500 resistor, and a
EGR 252 Practice Midterm Exam
1. Let N1=100 turns and N2=200 turns in the ideal transformer shown below, find the average power (P) deliver
to ZL for (a) I2(max)
2. Let k=0.5;
(a) Draw the circuit in freq
EGR252 Quiz 6 Q&A
1. The circuit of Figure 15-1 contains two meshes. If Vc(0-)=1.5V, Vs=24u(t) V, R1=1, R2=1, R3=1 and
C=1F, which of the following statements is false?
Hint: (1) Convert the circuit to S-domain.
(2) Find I 1( S) and I 2( S).
(3) Use Lapla
EGR 252 Final Exam Notes
ForRLC Circuits , 0=
z z I
= 11 12 1
z 21 z 22 I2
Q0= = = 0 RC
Xc X L
y12 V 1
y 22 V 2
[ ] [ ][ ]
V 1 t 11 t12 V 2
t 21 t 22 I
EGR252 Quiz 2 Q&A
1. What is the complex power being delivered to a load that draws average power (P) of 600 W at a leading PF of 0.9 ?
A. 600 - j291 (VA)
B. 600 + j291 (VA)
C. 600 - j667 (VA)
D. 600 + j667 (VA)
2. What is the apparent power being
EGR252 Quiz 4 Q&A
1. Two coupled inductors, L1=20 H and L2=45 H, have the coupling coefficient of 0.9. What is the value of
mutual inductance, M?
2. In the circuit of Figure 4-1, let L1=2 H, L2=8H, and M=3 H. If i1=12 sin 1
EGR252 Quiz 5 Q&A
1. What is the Laplace Inverse of V( S)= (3 S-1) / [( S-3)( S+5)] ?
A. v(t)=(e3t+2e-5t) u(t)
B. v(t)=(e-3t+2e5t) u(t)
C. v(t)=(2e3t+e-5t) u(t)
D. v(t)=(2e-3t+e5t) u(t)
2. What is the one-sided Laplace Transform of f(t)=5u(t)-te-3t
EET130 (Digital Systems I)
Lab 1: Number Systems Lab BCD to Decimal
Lab Partners: none
I pledge to support the Honor System of ECPI. I will refrain from any form of academic dishonesty
or deception, such as cheating or
EET230 Lab: Decimal Counter
Write an informal lab report documenting the design, build, and test of a decimal counter.
i. Build a TTL digital logic circuit to implement a 2 digit decimal counter.
ii. Include the 74LS
EET230 Assignment 4
1. An asynchronous decade counter will count through decimal _ .
2. What is the modulus of a decade counter?
3. How many flip-flops are required to construct a decade counter?
Questions 4 8 re
EET230 Assignment 5
1. The counter shown in figure 1 is a (an):
a. Asynchronous 2 bit binary counter
b. Synchronous binary up / down counter
d. Synchronous 2 bit binary counter
2. What is the binary count sequence for the cou
Please provide short answer explanations to the questions down below.
Programming Shell Template
Please explain what is happening with each line of coding syntax in the programming shell
template up above.
What is meant
Lab Objective: In this lab, students will create a C program that contains character handling library
functions to manipulate characters. They will compile and debug their program using Visual Studio 2015.
Figure 1: https:/www3.nd.edu/~manufact/MPEM_pdf_files/Ch02.pdf
Figure 3: http:/www.engineeringtoolbox.com/densityspecific-weight-gravity-d_290.html
Figure 1: shows diameter of tube
Figure 2: shows 16 shotgun shells
Problem Definition: Detailing
Defining the Clients Design
3.1 Clarifying The Initial Problem Statement
3.2 Framing Customer Requirements
3.3 Revised Problem Statements:
Public Statements Of The De
The Design Process
The Design Process
2.1 The design process as a process of questioning
2.2 Describing and prescribing a design process
2.3 Informing a design process
Informing a design process by thinking strategically