1. What was the level of background radiation you observed?
40 was the radiation number when Geiger-Mueller was on the work bench.
2. What are some of the sources of background radiation?
The Americium-241, Fiesta plate, Glow stick, Smoke
1. The average distance from Earth to the Sun is 150 megameters. What is that distance in
A. 1.5 108 m
B. 1.5 106 m
C. 1.5 105 m
D. 1.5 103 m
E. 1.5 106 m
2. The density of mercury, the only metal to exist as a liquid at room temperature, is 13.6
Identifying Halide Ions
1. Record the results of mixing the four sodium salts of halogen ions with the four test reagents,
indicating the precipitates that form and whether they dissolve in the presence of ammonia (NH 3) or