MI Case Study
1. Mr. Klosterman had a myocardial infarction. Explain what happened to his heart.
a. The blood flow to part of Mr. Klostermans heart was blocked long enough that
the heart muscle was damaged or died. This happens be
1. Current research indicates that the cause of childhood obesity is multifactorial.
Briefly discuss how the following factors are thought to play a role in the
development of childhood obesity: biological, be
Type 2 Diabetes Case Study
1. What is the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
a. Type 1 is characterized by beta cell destruction that usually leads to insulin
deficiency. This required an exogenous source of insulin to
Chronic Kidney Disease Case Study
6. What are the treatment options for Stage 5 CKD?
A person with stage 5 CKD most beneficial treatment would be a kidney transplant. This
would include surgery and removal of the failing kidney a
Celiac Disease Case Study
1. The small bowel biopsy results state, flat mucosa with villus atrophy and
hyperplastic crypts-inflammatory infiltration in lamina propria. What do these
results tell you about the change in the anatomy