Life Cycle Questions:
1. What is the effect of insulin binding to receptors on the ovary?
2. What is the effect on a conceiving woman who has increased production of testosterone?
3. Name 3 results of chronic inflammation.
4. Explain how someone is diagno
Welcome Moms and Dads!
Come learn about your toddlers bone
Presentation by your
O Strength of bone is influenced by:
O Physical activity
Early Skeletal Growth
Physiological Changes During
Gestation: Intrauterine growth period
from conception to birth
1st stage of lifecycle
Gestational age vs. conceptional
Time-related terms to know
Trimester: 12-13 weeks each
Three new insights:
1. In the past a nutrient or two has been added to a staple food like vitamin C in Golden rice.
Plumpy Nut peanut butter containing added milk power, oil, sugar, vitamins and minerals
is a great nutrient filled food. This way they coul
Sources of disruptions in fertility
Adverse nutritional exposures
Nutrition & Infertility - Women
Alzheimer and Depression Disorder
1. Why is this topic of personal interest to you?
a. The topic of depression is a personal interest to me because not only did I battling
depression for a short period of time, but many others suf
Life Cycle Answers
1. Testosterone production
2. Testosterone suppresses follicular growth so the egg cannot be released
3. Promotes oxidation, potentially damaging to developing eggs and maturing sperm,
correlation with decrease vit D and increase body f
Skeletal development in toddlers
One of the most critical times to build strong healthy bones is during the toddler years.
There are many factors that affect the strength and development of bones including genetics, the
Meeting with Catherine Middleton and Prince William
Hello and thank you for meeting with me. I am sorry to hear that you two are having
trouble getting pregnant but we will talk about some dietary methods that can help fix those