If the Civil War didnt happen
The Civil War is easily one of the most influential events in American History.
The effects and changes that took place during this war still directly influences life and
society in America to this ve
The Wright Brothers and the Wright
Orville and Wilbur Wright were perhaps the most well-known inventors of the
early 20th century. Calling their invention, the Wright Flyer, an innovation would perhaps
be an understatement. The airplane has had an
USH 10, A4
29 September 2016
Chapter 5 Vocabulary
Republic: form of government in which officials are elected by the people
Unicameral Legislature: lawmaking body made up of a single house
Bicameral Legislature: lawmak
Chapters 2-3 Study Guide
Answer the following questions. Submit either by Edmodo or turn in a paper copy on the day of your test, September 15.
What was the
Spanish Explorers Timeline
Columbus discovers America
New Spain is established
The Spanish retake New Mexico from the Pueblos
Vasco Nunez de Balboa discovers the Pacific Coast
Juan Ponce de Leon
USH Honors 10, A4
23 August 2016
Chapter 2 Vocabulary
1. Missionary: person sent to a foreign country in order to convert others to their religion
2. Presidio: fort build by the Spanish in colonial America, usually in what is toda
Chapter 1 Study Guide
Due on the day of your test!
Answer each question on either this paper or on a separate sheet of notebook paper. Submit via Edmodo.
1. What American society built pyramids, conquered neighboring cities, and performed human sacrific
USH H 10, A4
24 October 2016
Chapter 5 Study Guide
1. List three problems the United States faced under the Articles of Confederation.
Weak Federal government, low funds, and each state had different currencies.
2. Why did the sta
US Honors 10, A4
15 September 2016
Chapter 4 Vocabulary Terms
1. Stamp Act: 1765 law passed by Parliament that required colonist to pay taxes on
2. Sons of Liberty: Organization of colonist formed in opposition t