Unit D Quiz 3
1. What is the difference between homozygous traits and heterozygous traits?
Give an example of each!
2. How many total chromosomes does every human cell have except the egg and the sperm?
3. Put these structures in order
Molecular Mass of a Gas Lab
The molecular mass of a substance is one of the defining characteristics of an unknown substance. To discover
the molecular mass of a substance, specifically a liquid, the
Molecular Mass by Freezing Point Depression
When a substance is altered, the solvent properties it commonly displays often change. These properties can
include a change in the depression of the free
Unit D Quiz 2
1. What is one difference between sexual and asexual reproduction?
2. What critter tail color was dominant and why?
3. Is Budding sexual or asexual reproduction?
4. How many parents are involved in cloning?
Unit D Quiz 1
1. What are other factors that can determine your traits not including inherited traits?
2. What are genes? (circle your answer)
a. The pants you wear to school
b. The information on your DNA that determines your traits
Unit C Quiz 6
1. Write the kingdom in which each microbial disease belongs to:
2. What is the Germ Theory of Disease?
3. Which human body system protects it from invading micr
Unit C: Quiz 3
What is the Germ Theory of Disease and who discovered it?
If you were using the 10x objective on a microscope what would the total magnification be?
(Hint : The eyepiece is also 10x)
What are 3 differences between plant and
Quiz 5: Unit C
1. What are two differences between bacteria and viruses?
2. Are Viruses living or non-living? (give one reason why)
3. What are two microbial diseases in the Fungi Kingdom?
4. Which kingdoms have a nucleus?