added to Physiology
form fibrous protein
keratin which is a
produce brown pigment
Chemistry Review Worksheet
1. This measures the hydrogen ion level of a solution. pH scale
2. What kind of solution contains more hydrogen ions than hydroxide ions? Acidic
3. This is the name for a compound with many sugar subunits linked together. Polysa
Chapter 7 study guide
Cell-the basic units of life
Cell theory- a fundamental theory stating that all living things are composed of cells, that cells are the
basic units of structure and function in living things, and new cells are produced fr
1. Some substances move across a cell membrane from areas of high concentration to areas
of lower concentration by the process of diffusion.
2. Define active transport. Energy-requiring process that moves material across a cell membrane
Ebola virus disease
Ebola virus disease (EVD; also Ebola hemorrhagic fever, or EHF), or simply Ebola, is a
disease of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses. Signs and symptoms typically start
between two days and three weeks after contracting t
SOLVING INEQUALITIES BY ADDITION
HOW TO DO IT!
SOLVE THE INEQUALITY AND GRAPH THE SOLUTIONS
1. FIRST SOLVE THE INEQUALITY LIKE A 1-STEP EQUATION!
X > -2
2. GRAPH IT!
SOLVE THE INEQUALITY AND GRAPH THE SOLUTI