1) A heavy object and a light object are in free fall, having
been dropped from equal heights. Which object strikes the
ground first? Explain your answer.
Two objects will be strike to the ground at the same time. Since
it have same initial velocity and s
1) How does a Free Body Diagram help you solve a force
In free body diagrams, we can represent force into x-y coordinate.
Since we need to be consider the direction and sometime we
need to brake force to two direction components. After draw free
1) What is the difference between base and derived units?
Base Units are like meter, kilogram and second that are
defined by standards.
Derived units are expressed by the combinations of base
2) How is unit analysis useful?
Unit analysis tell the c
1) Before you read this section, how did you define power?
Power is the necessary thing in order to working.
2) How will we define power in Physics?
The time rate of doing work.
3) Go out on the web and find an example of something that generates
1) What did you know about force before you read this
Force will change object velocity or acceleration.
2) What is the difference between force and net force?
Since force can produce acceleration, it has both magnitude
and direction. When severa
1) Comment on Conceptual Example 10. Did you
wonder at first whether energy was really
I never think about that there will be energy in this
situation. However, after reading this chapter, I can
accept that there is potential energy due to grav
1) Before reading this assignment, what did you know about
If there are two objects connect to each other which
motioning, there will have friction involve.
2) What is the difference between static and kinetic friction?
Which is greater?
1) Before you read this section, what did you think
of when you heard the phrase circular motion?
The object that has motion with the circular path.
2) Define arc length. What two values must you
know to calculate the arc length?
In a circle, the length o
1) Discuss the similarity and difference between spring potential
energy and gravitational energy. Use between two and four
Gravitational energy is basically about high of object and it related
to mass and gravity.
According to the equ
At least four (4)
from at least two (2)
chapters are identified,
explained and related
to chosen career
academic writing skills
use of correct APA