1. The employer had the reason to read the e mail when the employee allowed.
The employer provides the computer program, the employee allowed.
The employer had a reason to articulated policy notifying
The monitoring occurs in the business with
Identify 5 legal rules
In existence, good must exist before title can pass
I did not previously know it. It is make sense. It is because no one would
buy a title with the goods didnt produce yet.
In Identification, Goods must be identified to t
Business Law week 2
1. What is a class action?
A lawsuit in which a group of people with same or similar injuries by the same
products or action are suing the defendants as a group.
2. How long has this class action bee
True false questions
1. Charters required provisions is including address and registered agent True.
2. The par value was designed to protect the company. False
3. The incorporator is required to buy stock. False.
1. Which stock
1. Multiple choice question
2. Essay questions
1) No. In this problem, posting notices about what G had done will give rise to
written defamation as it will be communicated to whole staff of the company.
If G succee
1. In the lawsuit case of Disneys (Allegedly) Dirty Water: Studio Settles L.A.
Pollution, the Walt Disney Company has agreed to pay $250,000 of settlement fee since
it violated the Clean Water Act. The Act prohibits discharge of any pollutants i
Condition is an incident that happen before a party becomes obligated.
(an agreement from the apartment.)
Substantial performance is an alternative principle to tender rule in common law.
(The small term of the contract that dont smoke in the a
The doctrine that surprises me the most is voidable contract. Voidable contract is the
law permits one party to terminate the agreement. (Fraud or duress in the agreement)
However, the contract or agreement what I knew before:
If the agreement w
In todays world all the top companies want the very best employees. They want them to
be from the very best schools and universities. After going to college Ive seen that people invest
years of their lives to reach their goal and to be what t
Very important to Business cards
first build a
Considered to be
part of business
India is a
1. finance- studying money the way its made, lost and managed
2. money- anything exchanged for goods and services
3. checking account- money that can be withdrawn without notice
4. savings account- money that cant be withdrawn without notice
5. money mark
1. accounting- keeping track of financial information
2. certified public accountant(CPA)- person who is certified to provide accounting services such
as tax returns
3. private accountants- people that work for corporations or government
1. Marketing- promoting and advertising products and services
2. Exchange- giving one thing such as money in return for a good or service
3. Value- determining what a product is actually worth
4. Marketing Concept- organizations trying to sati
1. human relations- behavior of people or groups in organizations
2. motivation- person having more interest to accomplish goal
3. morale- employees attitude to job and co workers
4. intrinsic reward- the proud feeling after completing a goal
1.The problem with this partnership is that they didnt purchase a stateof-the-art press in the beginning. They purchased it during the third year
which helped their business a little. Arthur tried to buy out Nancy for
$1,000 more than what she put up to l
1.) The form of business organization that I think David and Linda should use is
partnership. I think they should use partner ship because if they were to use
corporation it wouldnt make sense. They only are marketing one product.
Also if they were to use
Chapter 7 KWO:
1. Organizational culture- firms that shares rules and beliefs
2. Structure- developing plans in an organization to achieve
3. Organizational chart- display with outlines how organization is structured
4. Specialization- breaking down activ
Chapter 5 KWO:
1. Entrepreneurship- starting a business and getting to to accomplish goals
2. Small business- business that is owned independently with little employees
3. Small business administration (SBA)- helps out small businesses with managerial and
January 21, 2015
Highline Community College
Two Boxed Text Stories Chapter 3 & 4
Chapter 3: The danger of counterfeit products in India: page 66:
1.) Counterfeiting is so popular in places such as India because illiteracy rates in India
Chapter 1 KWOs:
Business- organizations who provide services in exchange for money
Product- a purchase that both benefits and provides satisfaction
Profit- the additional amount made on each product after the cost to manufacture
Since Constitutional law trumps state law. Settling the Constitutional inquiry would, if
maintained, end the case. If not maintained or tossed out of court, then it would need to
go to the state court and this may set up another Consti