Consider the following selection statement, where X is an integer test score between 0 and 100.
if (0 <= X and X < 49)
output "You fail."
else if (50 <= X and X < 70)
output "Your grade is" X
output "You did OK."
Display Menu Test Cases
Test Case 1: Valid Menu Selection = Canadian Dollars
Inputs: Menu Selection = 1
Do you want to continue with the conversion, Y = Yes, N = No
Currency_Type = 1
Test Case 2: Valid Menu Selection = Quit
1. Program will prompt user to enter positive numbers between 1-100 into array
2. Program will prompt user to enter 0 when done
3. Prompt program to not store 0
4. List numbers using bubble sort
5. List first number as smallest
6. List l
Application-Level Requirements List
1. Program will present a series of user screens that prompt the user for input.
2. The main user screen will have an application title.
3. The main user screen will have a short description saying how to use the progra