Algebra 2 I Unit 4 Practice Test I Radicals and Complex Numbers
8) Simplify. :4 OJ
1:97 L1 q_\
10) Multiply. Give your answer in radical form.
11) Multiply. Give your answer in radical form.
Thursday the 8th
Section 6-2 Parallellogram
- Para-gram, by def., is a quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are
Theorems of Parallelograms
1) Opposite sides of a para-gram are congruent
2) Opposite angles in a para-g
Monday, January 5, 2015
Section 6-1: Angles of polygons
- is a closed shape that is made up of straight sides
- is regular if its equilateral and equiangular
- convex polygon has no angle pointing inward and no internal angle is greater than