M WW1ch em year‘s- ﬁm bwdw K W dmmeq/ a; 5: WM mL
0165:an made 779 may} 005 year: We an #73 paw ML 150609611
11:3} The defml gap
WW 155%me 3mg?
Mn ﬁne/MAS). [Awe/mp. ﬁat/1° mewn. QéfthTon. “RM WW
Graded Homework - Chapter 25
1. Investment spending in macroeconomics refers to:
adding to physical capital.
2. National savings is the sum of private savings and:
the budget balance.
3. One difference between a closed and an open economy is that:
item: Graded Homework - Chapter 24
Answers: 1. The key measure used to
track economic growth is:
real GDP per capita.
2. U.S. real GDP per capita in 2010 was _ as much per person as in 1900.
3. The rule of 70 is most useful in:
estimating the doublin
Exam 1 Study Guide (Ch. 1, 2, 21-24)
Chapter 1 Study Guide
1. What is the basic issue of economics?
The basic issue of economics is that of individual choice and not only what to do,
but what not to do.
2. What is meant by the statement resources are scar
ENGLISH 100 (CLASS # 22023) TRANSFER HOUSE III
FALL 2015 SYLLABUS
Class Time: T/TH 3-4:50PM
Professor: Stephanie Fousek
Class Location: Fine Arts 52
Email: [email protected]
12, 12/3, 12/10
Completion of ENGL 52 or ENGL 72 or ESL 152 or e