Questions from the lecture:
1. If a person is angry, how will his/her volume changed?
2. What is the definition of nonverbal communication? List 3 of them.
3. What is the difference between the rates when people are happy and scared?
4. What is the differ
This assignment must be handed in before class.
He loves to show off in front of his friends.
She never shows up late when she dates with her boyfriend.
I usually wake up after 12 pm on weekends.
She does not like to look after her young
Grammar Dialogues: Adjective Clauses
T: Song, have you been to Hong Kong which situates in southern China before?
S: No, but my brother who works in immigration has been to Hong Kong. He said it
was wonderful. I want to go there. Do you
I strongly disagree that recycling should be compulsory.
During my presentation, I will focus on the main disadvantages of recycling.
I will cover these three points:
1. The high cost of recycling
2. Recycling is time-consuming
Legend Discussion Questions page 205-305
Paraphrase text information and use your own interpretations to answer each question.
Day p. 209
1. What are the possible ramifications of the rioting? Do you think Day will blame himself?
June p. 210-214
How: infection is a mosquito-borne disease
When: half year ago
Where: America, Brazil
Who: all people
the bite of an infectedAedesmosquito
begin 2-7 days
muscle or join
Class: AVIA 123 (aviation weather)
Instructor: Coleman Boettger
95% on the lecture, 5% on the question