Aviation Weather Service Advisory Circular Quiz 2 SIGMET, AIRMET, CWA, and Prog Charts
1. The two types of SIGMET are _ and _.
ANS: SIGMET and AIRMET
2. Which type of SIGMET does include severe or greater turbulence and severe icing?
Aviation Weather Service Advisory Circular Quiz 1 PIREP
1. What does PIREP stand for?
ANS: Pilot Weather Reports
2. On PIREP, the time of issurance is reported as_
3. On PIREP, the altitude is expressed in_
4. On PIRE
Weather Review Quiz 1
1. The atmosphere consists of 78% of Nitrogen, 21% of Oxygen, and 1% of_
ANS: Other Gases, most of them are water vapor
2. Which layer of the Earths atmosphere have the highest concentration of Ozone?
Weather Review Quiz 2
1. Clouds are categorized into four families based on their _
ANS: height, shape and behavior
2. This type of cloud is associated with quite strong convective activity and turbulent weather.
The name of this clou