Aviation Weather Service Advisory Circular Quiz 2 SIGMET, AIRMET, CWA, and Prog Charts
1. The two types of SIGMET are _ and _.
ANS: SIGMET and AIRMET
2. Which type of SIGMET does include severe or greater turbulence and severe icing?
Weather Review Quiz 1
1. The atmosphere consists of 78% of Nitrogen, 21% of Oxygen, and 1% of_
ANS: Other Gases, most of them are water vapor
2. Which layer of the Earths atmosphere have the highest concentration of Ozone?
Aviation Weather Service Advisory Circular Quiz 1 PIREP
1. What does PIREP stand for?
ANS: Pilot Weather Reports
2. On PIREP, the time of issurance is reported as_
3. On PIREP, the altitude is expressed in_
4. On PIRE
Weather Review Quiz 2
1. Clouds are categorized into four families based on their _
ANS: height, shape and behavior
2. This type of cloud is associated with quite strong convective activity and turbulent weather.
The name of this clou
AVIA 110DE Airline Operation
Essay # 1
I have always loved planes. I used to always look up and wonder how the pilots
knew where they were going and how they got to their destinations. It just amazed me
how they could always be so spot on with their di
Essay # 2
Boeing is one of the worlds foremost quality aviation manufactures. Boeings
current market outlook report from 2011, being the most recent, shows that currently the
overall there is a fleet of 19,890 passenger and freight aircraft.