1. Refer to your 5
-Day Average file from Diet Analysis. Look specifically at the M
Ranges report to answer the following questions.
2. Again, refer to your 5
FON241 Food, Beverage & Physical Activity Journal 40 pts
Print this form and bring it with you throughout the day so that you can record everything you eat,
drink and do for the next 5 days. You will need to TYPE the information into the Foo
What are the graduations on the ruler? (How much is each notch worth?)
Each notch is 0.2 nm.
How many gas particles did you add to your container?
I added a total of 232 gas particles.
What type of gas did you add?
I added Heavy species.
Describe the moti
1. What is the process that our bodies use to break down food molecules and extract their
They break down food molecules and extract their energy through cellular respiration.
2. As energy is released by the reactions of cellular respiration, wher
Photosynthesis lab write up
The purpose of this lab is to discover which kind of colors will impact the plans growth the
My hypothesis is that the violet color will make the biggest impact on the plant.
Materials and equipment:
English 6/ Period 6
15 april 2016
Mike tyson was a competitive athlete who is best known for his skill in the sport of
Boxing. Mike Tyson grabbed the attention of hundreds of millions of people from all around the
1. Make a graph of volume versus number of tablets. Use your graph to describe the
relationship between the number of tablets used and the volume of the balloon. Insert graph
2. Assume the balloon is filled with carbon dioxide at 200C and standard
1. What forced Franklin D. Roosevelt to wait until the bombing of Pearl Harbor before
Roosevelt did everything he could to engage the USA in the war but he could not
declare war, only the Congress has the power to declare the war. In thi
1. What theory explains the behavior of gases?
2. Why is a gas easy to compress?
3. List the name, the symbol, and a common unit for the four variables that are generally
used to describe the characteristics of a gas.
4. How do conditions change inside a