Worksheet on Chapter 2
You must show work where it says work and include unit to receive full credit.
1. Convert 903.3 nm to micrometers (m).
Nano to micro
Therefore move the decimal over to the left 3 places
Identifying Unknown Substances from Characteristics Properties
1. Record the three intensive properties of the solid 4- solubility in water, density and melting point.
Test 1: Determine the solubility of the solid 4 (S4) in water
Worksheet on Chapter 6
1. Write the chemical formula for each of the following compounds.
(a) Sulfur tetrafluoride
(b) Manganese (II) acetate Mn(CH3COO)2
(c) Potassium phosphide
(d) Dinitrogen pentaoxide
(e) Silver chloride
(f) Aluminum dichr
Biological Science Online BSC 1005Chapters 9-14
Name: Cassandra Tarantino
Assignment #4 Life on Earth; Animals; Plant/Fungi; Microbes; and Populations
Please type in your answers and submit to Bb
1. (A) What is the biological species concept as pres
Worksheet on Chapter 4
1. An atom contains three subatomic particles. List three subatomic particles with their
Neutron, no charge
Proton, positive charge
2. Calculate the atomic mass for magnesium given the following data for