Melissa L. Pillias
Sam Waltons 5 Secrets to Management Success
Daniels, A. (January 14, 2015). Sam Waltons 5 Secrets to Management Success. Talentmgt.com.
Retrieved 3 February 2015, from http:/www.talentmgt.com/blogs/5-performancereset/po
Ineffective (1) Effective (2) Effective (3) Effective (4) Effective (5)
Job Skills and Knowledge
1. Applies knowledge and skills to produce quality work
2. Uses sound judgment when necessary to reassess projects/or situations
Employee Name: _
Job Title: _
Name of Rater: _
Job Title: _
Type of Appraisal:
Each section offers various degrees of behavior, from "Ineffective" (1) to "Highly Effective" (5)
Internet Article Review
Dr. Karri Perez
7 HR Myths The truth behind it
Bostakian, Alan (May, 2015). 7 HR Myths The truth behind it. Retrieved on August 03, 2015 from
Acknowledgement of Syllabus & Course Requirements
In business, employees are required to acknowledge receipt of the
Employee/Company Handbook. They also acknowledge that they
understand the company rules and agree to abide by them.
In this business class
What are the Ten Commandments?
1. Speak directly to the person, rather than through the companion or interpreter.
2. Always offer to shake hands when introduced.
3. Always identify yourself and others who may be with you to someone who is blind.
4. IF YOU
Rewards: Social Security, Workers Comp, and Health Insurance (Unemployment insurance, which is
not available on GUAM)
Employee Labor Relations: You and the workplace, Unions.
Labor Unions (not coast360 or rugby)
*Ask Matt Rector about 3 a