August 21, 2015
Unit 2 11-B Text
1. What is the pinhole camera? How do we know that these devices existed
before the nineteenth century?
The pinhole camera, also known as camera obscura, is a light tight box that
has a single hole i
1. How is photography like jazz music?
Photography is like jazz music because they both have a
2. What is the shape that the photographer featured typically used
in the different elements?
The featured shape used in diff
August 25, 2015
Unit 2 12-B lab
A History of Image Making:
1.Photography as we know it has existed for 160 years.
1. The early pinhole cameras were used for drawing.
2. The subject of the first photograph was the rooftops and buildi
1. What is shutter speed?
Its the amount of time that the shutter is aloud open.
2. What happens if your shutter speed is to slow?
Things can start to blur.
3. At what shutter speed setting does it become difficult to hold the camera
1. Aperture priority mode is when the photographer controls the aperture. You
could use this when you want to control the depth of field.
2. Depth of field refers to the amount of your picture that will be in focus. You
can adjust this when you adjust the