16 November 2016
History is Made
Game 7 of this year's World Series was historical in many ways. The Cubs won
their first World Series in 106 years and it was also the most expensive sports game in
history. Both the Chica
2. A) False, the quantity supplied will decrease because producers cant make a profit at the
fixed price. B) True because some people are willing to pay much more than the fixed price but
cant whereas others do not need the good very much. The o
1. A Everything can change with enough time even the fixed cost.
2. E The long run is not a certain time but rather when long enough for everything to
3. E the LAC curve is always u-shaped. THe short run ATC curve is also u shaped just n
Module 3 and 4 Problems
Check for Understanding:
1. a) False increasing the resources available would shift the ppc curve to the right. The
economy would expand. b) True technology can make the economy expand and
therefore shift the curve to the right. c)
Module 1 Problems
2. A) Time spent flipping hamburgers at a resturaunt is labor resource. B) A bulldozer is a
capital resource. C) A river is a land resource.
3. A) yes because you could be doing other things with your time. B) No b
1. A) When the marginal revenue and marginal cost intersect, the profit is maximized.
Therefore, it has the greatest profit at 4. B) At the profit maximizing quantity The total
cost is equal to the demand which means there is no profit. It just
1. D A normal profit is when the difference between the firms total revenue and total cost
2. B Efficiency is attained after a long period of time because the supply and demand curve
shift for optimal efficiency.
3. A The long r
1. A) The substitution effect is more significant because orange juice does not cost much.
The B) The income effect is more significant because she cant afford the rent due to
her income not a substitute good. Both effects move in the same direc
Module 5 Questions:
1. A) shift of the demand curve because their interest increases. B) XYZ changes the price
so there is movement along the demand curve. C) Shift of the demand curve because
there is a greater taste for the roses. D) Movement along the
Conditioning Project, Part 1
Classical conditioning is defined as the pairing of two stimuli, unconditioned and
conditioned, where the conditioned stimulus precedes the unconditioned, until the conditioned
stimulus is able to stand alone and trigger t
October 08, 2015
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Rocklin High School Gyms
5301 Victory Lane, Rocklin CA 95765
Nearly 100 colleges will be in attendance
to showcase their schools in an arena style format