Skin and integument Diseases Paper: Bullosa
1. Definition: is a group of inherited connective tissue diseases that cause blisters
in the skin and mucosal membranes.
2. Disease investigation and findings:
a. It is located throughout
a. scientific name- 5-[(3aS,4S,6aR)-2-oxohexahydro-1H-thieno[3,4-d]imidazol-4yl]pentanoic acid.
b. Common names for Biotin are Vitamin B7; Vitamin H; Coenzyme R; Biopeiderm.
2. Biotin can be obtained through many diff
General : Tennis elbow is an inflammation of the tendons that join the muscles of the
forearm on the outside of the elbow. It often happens as a result of strenuous overuse of
the muscles and tendons of the forearm and around
Mini lesson plan
Intro: Ask. Does anyone know what comedysportz is?
Talk about the game that I am going to teach.
The name of the game is Interrogation
Group Activity: Split kids into groups of four
Explain the game
In this game
Good communication skills and works well with others
Trabuco Hills High School, MV CA
Two years at Santi
Signs of rash
Discoloration of the skin
Prolonged exposure to the sun
Other exposures to UV rays
A scrape test to see if skin cells are cancerous
A visual in
1. General knowledge: it is defined as have a difficulty sleeping at night.
2. Etiology: it can be caused by a preexisting condition, chronic pain, and stress. It
can also be linked to depression and anxiety
3. Symptoms and
1. It is an uncommon form of cancer that develops in the
bones. It can begin in any bone in the body. Mostly affecting
the long bones. Different forms of bone cancer affect people
of all stages of life
a. Any bone but primaril
Blood notes (Part 1)
All blood enters the right side of the heart through two veins: The superior vena cava
(SVC) and the inferior vena cava(IVC) (see figure 3).
The SVC collects blood from the upper half of the body. The IVC collects blo
Blood Notes 2
Blood has three main functions: transport, protection and regulation.
Blood transports the following substances:
Gases, namely oxygen (O2) and carbon dioxide (CO2), between the lungs and rest of the
1. General: Seizures happen when your brain cells, which communicate through electrical
signals, send out the wrong signals. Having just one seizure doesn't mean you have
epilepsy. Generally, several seizures are
2. Fasting, just drinking liquids, or very low calorie diet = weight loss
3. The notion of a detox diet wasn't invented in this decade. It's been around for centuries.
The premise of body cleansing is based on the Ancient
The Hearing Process
In the course of hearing, sound waves enter the auditory canal and strike the eardrum, causing it to vibrate. The sound
waves are concentrated by passing from a relatively large area (the eardrum) through the ossicles to a relatively s
Enzyme and Digestive System Notes
Enzyme activity = moles of substrate converted per unit time = rate reaction
volume. Enzyme activity is a measure of the quantity of active enzyme present and is
thus dependent on conditions, which should b
-The respiratory system can be divided into 2 groups. The upper respiratory tract includes the nose, nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and pharynx; the
lower respiratory tract includes the larynx, trachea, bronchial tree, and lungs.
1. Nose: bone and carti
Heart Disease Outline
1. Chest pain (angina), shortness of breath, and pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in
your legs or arms, if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed.
Coronary artery disease develops wh