1) When treasury stock is reissued at a price above cost:
Total paid-in capital is increased.
2) Coronet Corp. has total stockholders equity of $7,400,000. The company's outstanding capital stock includes 100,000 shares of
$10 par value common stock and 2
Discussion Week 1
What is the name and ticker symbol for your company?
Describe the company and its major business activities.
Why did you select this company to research?
Do you think the stock's price will increase or decrease over the comin
Discussion Week 8
Part 1. Answer these questions about your investment portfolio.
1. How well did your portfolio do over the last 8 weeks? Are you up or down (gains or
2. What is the dollar value you are up (an overall gain) or down (an overall l
Discussion Week 4
1. What stocks did you sell and why? What was the gain/loss and proceeds from the sale?
2. What did you buy to replace the shares you sold. How many shares did you buy, and
what was the price?
3. Did you decide to sell stocks with gains
Discussion Week 5
1. How well is your portfolio doing?
2. What is the dollar value you are up (an overall gain) or down (an overall loss)?
3. What is your percentage of gain or loss over/under your initial investment?
1. My portfolio is doing great.
Discussion Week 2
Top-level managers, or top managers, are also called senior management or executives. These
individuals are at the top one or two levels in an organization, and hold titles such as: Chief
Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer
Award: 1 out of 1.00 point
Which of the following best describes the book value of a share of stock?
Net assets divided by the number of shares outstanding.
The amount at which the stock would sell on the market if sold by a w
1) In a statement of cash flows, cash transactions are classified into three major categories. Which of the following is not one of these three
2) The comparative balance sheets of Greenvale Games, Inc. show a net decrease
Discussion Week 6
1. In general terms what is Investment Risk, and what is its general importance and
significance in financial investing activities.
2. Describe and discuss at least three major types of Investment Risk and how they affect your