Discussion Week 2
Top-level managers, or top managers, are also called senior management or executives. These
individuals are at the top one or two levels in an organization, and hold titles such as: Chief
Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer
Discussion Week 5
1. How well is your portfolio doing?
2. What is the dollar value you are up (an overall gain) or down (an overall loss)?
3. What is your percentage of gain or loss over/under your initial investment?
1. My portfolio is doing great.
Discussion Week 4
1. What stocks did you sell and why? What was the gain/loss and proceeds from the sale?
2. What did you buy to replace the shares you sold. How many shares did you buy, and
what was the price?
3. Did you decide to sell stocks with gains
Discussion Week 8
Part 1. Answer these questions about your investment portfolio.
1. How well did your portfolio do over the last 8 weeks? Are you up or down (gains or
2. What is the dollar value you are up (an overall gain) or down (an overall l
Discussion Week 1
What is the name and ticker symbol for your company?
Describe the company and its major business activities.
Why did you select this company to research?
Do you think the stock's price will increase or decrease over the comin
Discussion Week 6
1. In general terms what is Investment Risk, and what is its general importance and
significance in financial investing activities.
2. Describe and discuss at least three major types of Investment Risk and how they affect your