U.S. Government and Politics
1.Power and the types of governments
2.The Basics of US Democracy: The Enlightenment Era
3.Basics of the US Constitution
4.State Rights vs. Federal Rights
4. Modern Day PoliticsElection of 2016
Types of World Governmen
1. What are two ways that culture is developed in a society?
Traditions and education
2. List and define two different elements of culture.
language and beliefs language
3. What are norms? Provide at least thr
1. For some reason, it did not let me finish the test, I took it twice because it closed all of
my tabs on the 1st try. I dont know why, but from what I noticed of the game or test is
that it tries to mess with your memory, I
1. What are some of the effects of being poor for kids? Describe what life is like for the
kids shown in the video. Write at least two paragraphs describing the effects on children
it means they have little food, shelter, clothing, health care,
Unit 8: Penny Genetics Lab
In this lab you will make predictions using Punnett Squares, you will then use pennies to simulate the crosses. Then compare the
Actual Ratios with the Predicted Ratios.
Unit 13: Modeling a Virus Lab
A virus is right on the dividing line between living and non-living. Although it contains DNA, the building block of life, a virus has very
little in common with a real cell. It does not have the organe
Unit 11: Genetic Drift Lab
Title: Genetic Drift of Bead Organisms on Two Different Islands
Background: Genetic drift is the change in allele frequency due to random events.
Natural selection is a non-random change in biological traits in which individuals