What Is Organizational Behavior?
Major Topics of the Course
Human Behaviors and OB Organization Leadership and Management
Organizational Behavior (OB)
A field of study that investigates the impact that individuals, grou
. 133 *
.m 0 (., =0.3010,
nX * . 0 , m+n0 =0.4771)
X .0 , X0
,. ? (., X>0)
x y Dk
f(x), . g(y) ,
D + x , a+b.? (., =0.4771)
7. n 0.
x. n *
X ? (., 1<x<1000)
, x *
x x * . ab
A A burnt child dreads the fire. A leopard cant change his spots. A lit t le knowledge is a dangerous thing. A penny for your thoughts! Act your age! Adding insult to injury. Age before beauty! All the pains for nothing. Are you gonna do it or not? Are yo
Discounted Cash Flow Valuation A +Gp + ;
Valuation: The One-Period Case The Multiperiod Case Compounding Periods Simplifications (Annuities & Perpetuities) What Is a Firm Worth?
Financial Accounting Lecture Note (1), Spring 2009 Professor Won-Wook Choi, Yonsei School of Business
Chapter 1 Introduction to Financial Accounting
1. What is accounting? The act of gathering and reporting of the financial history of an economic entity f
F inancial Accounting Lecture Note (2), Spring 2009 Professor Won-Wook Choi, Yonsei School of Business
Chapter 3 I ncome Statement
1. Definition of income (loss) I ncome (loss) is the increase (decrease) in net assets resulting from periodic operation. Ne
B IZ1101 - 07 2009-02-02 11:33:33 (1)
2009-02-02 11:33:33 3 7,8, 8
Rm 322, School of Business firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon 5-6 pm, Wed 3-4 pm.
Students who have not taken accounting courses before. T his course is inten
Business Honors Finance Boot Camp
TVM Competition Problems Solutions 1. Although appealing to more refined tastes, art as a collectible has not always performed so profitably. During 2003, Sothebys sold the Edgar Degas bronze sculpture Petite Danseuse d
Q uestions 3. Using job design characteristics and Herzbergss Two Factor Theory, explain the possible causes of dissatisfaction and tu rnover and how tu rnover could be reduced. Why and how do you t hink employees could be prepared to handle more responsi
Q1. What are the key problems facing Jack and the Meadowbrook Garden Center? There are several key problems that Meadowbrook Garden Center have. These problems w hich have to be solved to develop this center are stated plainly on the first page. 4 problem
PA R T 3
V a l u a t i o n f F u t u r e a s hF l o w s o C
Calculating I nterest R ates A ssumet he t otal c ost o f a c ollegee ducationi n Bangkokw ill b e 2 50.000 ahtw heny our c hild e nters ollegei n l 8 y ears. ou b c Y presently ave4 3,000b ah
D i s c o u n t e da s h t o w V a l u a t i o n C F
8 . Time V alue O n s ubsidized taffordl oans,a c ommons ourceo f f inanciala id f or S
colleges tudents,nterestd oesn ot b egin t o a ccrueu ntil r epayment egins.W ho i b receives b iggers u
I n t e r e s t a t e s a nB o n d a l u a t i o n R d V
1 1 . Crossover B onds L ooking b ack a t t he c rossover ondsw e d iscussedn t he c hapb i ter, w hy d o y ou t hink s plit r atingss ucha s t heseo ccur?
12. Municipal B onds W hy i s i
Cunsumers Mixer Shower(pound) Power Shower(pound) channel of distribution Value Proposition
Value(Real consumers = plumbers) Aquavalve - 390(Retail) Aquastream Manual - 480(Retail) Convenience (No excavation) Price Recommendation or selection of plumber
Black and Decker Case Discussion Questions
1. What is B&Ds brand positioning? What does it mean to have the words Black
and Decker on the side of a product?
2. For the three main US market segments in power tools, which is most attractive?
How are the seg
K im MinGyung, Cho Seungsoo, Giang Hanh, Kim Min jeong BIZ2120 Starbucks Case (1)
1. What factors accounted for the success of Starbucks in the early 1990s? What was so compelling about the Starbucks value proposition? Howard Schultz focused on expanding
1. How would you describe the Aqualisa value proposition to plumbers? What is the value proposition to consumers? Why might they be different? 1) Value proposition to plumbers : Easiness about installation, taking short time to install, guarantee to not b
1. 5Cs (1) Company M/S(Market Share) in three segments B&D had created the portable power market in U.S. in the beginning of 1990s. It maintained the #1 M/S in Consumer (nearly 50% M/S) and Professional-Industrial. (According to market research, B&D is th
B&D CASE DISCUSSION For Case 1&2, I usually make detailed answers for each question for draft. But I think it is not useful for our case work. We are a team, so we can discuss and make better answers! You are much better than me and have more creative ide
1. Plumbers : Easy to install, in a short t ime. Plumbers are people who focus on i nstalling and eraning money, not using it Aqualisas product is expense and easy to install, so if it gets popularization it would gather lots of money. So I would explain