1. State- An area organized into a political unit and ruled by an established government with control over
its internal and foreign affairs. A sovereign state.
2. Territoriality- A states sense of property and attachment toward its territory, as expressed
1. race - Race is the identity with a group of people who share biological ancestry.
2. ethnicity - Ethnicity is identity with a group of people who share the cultural traditions of a
particular homeland or hearth.
3. nationality - Nationality is identity
1. Human Development Index- indicator of level of development for each country, constructed by
United Nations, combining income, literacy, education, and life expectancy. United States is ranked
13th in the human development index, while Norway is ranked
1. Agriculture the deliberate effort to modify a portion of Earths surface through the
cultivation of crops and the raising of livestock for sustenance or economic.
2. Crop grain or fruit gathered from a field as a harvest during a particular season.