Online Cyber Crime <- your first lab link
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is this number accurate?
Half a million dollars, $500,000,000, were lost to internet thievery. Its hard to know
for sure if it is accurate because banks are relucta
Unit One: Lab Questions
Gangland Graveyard <- your first lab link
1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place?
They found a body there and received a tip that the other 3 bodies might be as well.
2. How was this investigation different from a
Unit Two: Lab Questions
Exploring the Mind of a Killer <- your first lab link
1. What factors does Fallon suggest create psychopathic killers?
He believes a certain x chromosome; too much seritionin creates
psychopathic killer, and constant violence.
Unit Two: Text J
1. What are the four body types in William H. Sheldons somatotyping?
Describe each body type and identify which one Sheldon believed was
related to delinquency and crime.
The four body types in William H. Sheldons somatot
CRIMINOLOGY UNIT 4 NOTESe
Crimes against Persons: Crimes against persons focus on interpersonal violence or the use (or threat of)
physical violence that results in harm (physical or nonphysical) to another person. Statistics indicate that
1. What are two of the different legal categories of homicide? Discuss
each type and provide an example of a homicide that would fall under
First degree murder which includes crimes in which the offeneder
planned to kill ano