4.08 Hidden Costs of Credit
Using the Sample Disclosure Statement, answer each of the following questions:
1. What is the Special Introductory Rate for this card?
There is not a special introductory rate for this card.
2. What is the charge if you exceed
2.04 Sinking Fund Form
Any Item you choose - New
B ($ total amount
C (amount budgeted each
Use the local check cashing store to cash your paycheck.
Sometimes it is necessary for some people because they are unable to open checking
accounts at banks. For others, check cashing centers are used because of the conveniences
Short Term Key Points
1. 47% save in an interest bearing account
2. 3% save money in money market accounts
3. Bonds and stocks help you gain money-long term
4. A savings account is a short term investment option
5. Strategies of a back up plan, Lettering,
Spending and saving
1. An opportunity cost is where you have to give something up in order to have something
2. The opportunity cost is when you will have less money to buy goods and services in the
future. Saving some of your money means you will have mo