Star Life Cycle <- your first lab link
Follow through the activity. Don't forget to click on the interactive links to see
videos and demonstrations. Answer each of the following questions with at least
1. What is a nebula? How does it contr
Unit Four: Text Questions
1. Describe the Milky Way. What does it contain?
The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy, with four man spiral arms
named Perseus, Cygnus, Centaurus, and Sagittarius which contain
enormous clusters o
Journey to a Black Hole <- your first lab link
Monster of the Milky Way <- your second lab link
Write at least one paragraph in response to the following questions.
1. What is the galactic center of the Milky Way like? Describe what we
might find there.
Unit Two: Text Questions
1. What is the study of the cosmos? The study of the cosmos includes what topics?
The study of cosmos is of the large scale structures & evolution of the universe, it encompasses
Unit 2- Lab Assignment
1. What is the concept of a universe? How is it different from a "multiverse"?
The concept of a universe is that everything is one of a kind/ unique. It is different from a
multiverse because a multiv